As auditors, our objective is two fold: to provide an impartial opinion - whether for statutory or other purposes - and to make recommendations as to how internal processes and results may be improved.
The focus of our audit process is to add value for our clients. The emphasis is always to think beyond the numbers and to consider the true meaning of the information produced and the effectiveness of the systems from which it was produced.
We can then assist clients to ensure that management goals and objectives are achieved efficiently, effectively and economically.
- The firm is the longest established accounting firm in Vanuatu with international connections, and as a result of this and its high professional standards and integrity, we have built up an audit base of many of Vanuatu's major companies that is second to none.
- The firm was established in Vanuatu in 1970 by Peat Marwick Mitchell & Co, and later became KPMG. We have been an independent firm since 2002.
- Our audit clients include almost the entire onshore banking sector, as well as many of Vanuatu's foremost national institutions.
- We have a wide range of experience amongst our audit team capable of servicing all sectors of activity in Vanuatu from an audit perspective.
- We use modern sophisticated audit techniques consistent with those used in major centres.
- We work closely with major audit and accounting firms around the world on large scale audits.