Law Partners recruit experienced accounting / business service professionals and promising graduates. We offer interesting and rewarding career opportunities in a small team work environment. Staff members have the opportunity to work with a wide range of clients and on a variety of assignments and projects where their work has a direct impact. In addition to rewarding career opportunities, Vanuatu offers a tropical island location with an enviable lifestyle. Also there are no personal income taxes in Vanuatu.
Areas of Activity
The main areas in which we operate are as follows:
Audit and Assurance - We provide audit services to many of the largest companies in Vanuatu, including banks, insurers and major tourism operators as well as performing internal audit functions, information risk management audits and special investigations, and insolvency/receivership engagements.
Accounting and Advisory Services - provides a variety of accounting support services, including set-up, training, VAT return and payroll preparation, financial account preparation, rent tax returns etc.
Corporate Secretarial - provides company incorporation and ongoing corporate secretarial services, as well as assistance with meeting statutory obligations and business requirements eg, foreign investment, business license, work and residency visa, various licenses etc.
Types of roles we usually recruit for:
Senior Accountant / Auditor
This role requires –
- 3 - 5 years practical experience in the accounting / audit field
- An Accounting / Business degree - preference will be given to a CPA or ACA qualified accountant
- Working knowledge of IFRS
- Proven ability and knowledge to work with MYOB, VAT
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
- Strong supervisory and administrative skills – a team leader
- Excellent communication and written skills (French would be an advantage); and
- Relationship management skills to manage and grow the client base.
Client Manager in our Corporate and Business Services Department
This role requires –
- 3 - 5 years practical experience in a similar profession
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills (French or Chinese useful)
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Highly effective multi-tasking, prioritisation and monitoring skills;
- Sound computer literacy; and
- The ability to find, interpret and present information effectively.