- Local Company Formation
- Overseas Companies
- Foreign Investment (VFIPA)
- Business Name
- Bank Accounts
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) Applications
- Business Licence
- Tourism and Other Permits
- Value Added Tax (VAT) Registration
- Vanuatu National Provident Fund (VNPF) Registration
- Body Corporates
- Not-for-profit Organisation
- Mail Forwarding Services
Providing independent business valuations, projections, as well as company liquidation, receivership and insolvency services, and Business Link Pacific approved business advisory services.
Getting the right market value for your business is critical, especially when you are looking to sell.
Our Accounting team are experienced valuation professionals, and can provide you with an accurate and reliable independent valuation of your business, including share valuation and business interests.
Our business valuations are designed according to your needs, whether for a sale, merger, acquisition or just knowing the value of your business.
Liquidation, Receivership and Insolvency
If your business is unable to meet its debts as they are due in the normal course of business, a special resolution of shareholders or directors can choose to liquidate the company by appointing a liquidator.
The main objective of the liquidation is to:
- Realize the assets of the company;
- Resolve all outstanding matters of the company, including the settlement of claims of all creditors; and
- To distribute the surplus assets to the shareholders.
Our Accounting team are experienced liquidators and can sensitively assist you throughout the liquidation process of your company.
Business Link Pacific Approved Advisors