- Local Company Formation
- Overseas Companies
- Foreign Investment (VFIPA)
- Business Name
- Bank Accounts
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) Applications
- Business Licence
- Tourism and Other Permits
- Value Added Tax (VAT) Registration
- Vanuatu National Provident Fund (VNPF) Registration
- Body Corporates
- Not-for-profit Organisation
- Mail Forwarding Services
Our Mission is to provide professional services that valued clients trust
We are diverse like our clients. We understand and respect our clients values. Diversity establishes a solid foundation for understanding of our clients, each other and everyone we deal with. We embrace our Kastom.
We are driven to take on challenges. We communicate to nurture confidence in each other and our abilities. We know the value we offer our clients. We are confident in engaging with new and existing clients.
We deliver a personalised service, on time and aim to exceed expectations. We add value to every client and maintain high standards. We are friendly and professional.
We have a supportive team environment professionally and personally. Every contribution is valued. We belong to the community aligned to our values and we are loyal, proud and have purpose.
We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our team
Audit and Accounting Services
- Degree in Accounting;
- several years experience in an accounting practise as an accountant and / or auditor; and
- skilled in the use of MYOB / Xero.
Corporate and Business Services
- Degree qualified or by experience in providing excellent client / customer services;
- business acumen (including understanding of companies and other business entities / operation an advantage); and
- ability to research, interpret and present information.
Naturally to work for Law Partners you also need:
- excellent communication and customer service skills;
- English fluency and multilingual is highly desirable (French or Cantonese or Mandarin);
- standard computer applications competence;
- great organisational and multitasking abilities;
- very good problem solving skills;
- proven leadership and teamwork abilities;
- highly professional ethics; and
- outstanding personal presentation.
If you are interested in a career with Law Partners, please contact us with your cover letter and CV.
Currently we have no vacancies. Please check back here again for future opportunities.